Preview Evening, Monday 27 November 2017, 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Public Shopping Day, Tuesday 28 November 2017
Guildhall, Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HH
The British Red Cross Guildhall Christmas Market is a fantastic place to start your Christmas shopping. You can enjoy champagne and canapes at the Preview Night on Monday 27 November or spend the day shopping on Tuesday 28 November.
If you have any pre-loved designer clothes for the Boutique, please drop them off at the Red Cross, 44 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AL, – just opposite the Moorgate tube station exit. Mark them for the attention of Laura Deacon. Please ensure they are dropped off by Friday 24 November.
Some highlights of the market are:
- Foodiefest – sample delicious food and drink with some celebrity chefs
- A range of art including an exhibition by Artist in Residence for the Wimbledon Tennis Championships Jeremy Houghton
- Come and get your antiques valued by some familiar faces from the BBC’s Antiques Roadshow Team
- Live music from some of the City of London’s choirs
- Enjoy a spot of lunch or Champagne cream tea down in the largest medieval crypt in London.
- Find the perfect Christmas gift while shopping at over 100 stalls and the designer pop-up boutique where Amanda Wakeley samples and designer vintage pieces will be up for grabs
- Enjoy traditional food and drink at the Weihnachtsmarkt in Guildhall Yard
Silent auction lots are already online so you can start early! You can see the whole list here.
A further way to support the Market is to make a donation. Please send any cheques made payable to the British Red Cross to Kerry Thomas, Guildhall Christmas Market, British Red Cross, 44 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AL.
Thank you for ensuring that the Red Cross can continue to respond to people in crisis wherever they are. All proceeds will go towards the lifesaving work of the British Red Cross both in the UK and overseas.
For more information please contact Laura Deacon, 020 7877 7606 or firstname.lastname@example.org